John Suart is a marketing and communications expert with an MBA. Based in Kingston, Ontario, he is a successful non-profit communications consultant and author.
He loves to talk to nonprofits about strategy and tactics. Just contact him with your question or if you need advice. Advice is free!
Who has John worked with?
Through his career John has worked with a wide variety of organizations across Canada. This includes working for a ad agency in Atlantic Canada, the University of New Brunswick and clients through his own consulting business. The people he's worked with includes:
- CA-Queen's Centre for Governance, Queen's School of Business
- Associated Alumni, University of New Brunswick
- City of Cornwall
- 3G Energy
- Epilepsy Kingston
- Community Foundation for Kingston & Area
- University of New Brunswick
- Aliant (part of Bell Canada)
- City of Fredericton
- Fredericton Solid Waste Commission
- New Brunswick Workplace, Health and Safety Commission
- Mathis Instruments
- Enterprise Fredericton
- Greater Fredericton Economic Development Commission
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Government of New Brunswick
- Veteran's Affairs Canada
- Department of National Defence